Saturday 11 June 2011

One Dress, Five Ways - Part Five

I am truly sorry but one lousy picture is all I have this time. You get an approximate idea of the outfit though, right? I'll give you some more details: the blazer is white with navy blue pinstripes - this time I had nautical accessories in mind. I like a pop of red with my whites and blues, hence the belt & the flats.



I'm wearing:

- flats - Hush Puppies
- dress - Corazon
- belt - local boutique
- blazer - Labod (local brand)
- angel brooch

Once again, sorry for the blur, I promise to improve my images!

2 comments:

  1. Love the red, white and blue, Mojca! It's kinda 'nautical'! Have a lovely weekend :)
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress with the red belt! Very striking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!