Thursday 9 June 2011

One Dress, Five Ways - Part Three

Still lots of styling ideas, I might stretch this further than just five days!



Today's outfit. We had some rain during the day so flats had to be replaced by boots at some point but they fit in perfectly with the dress. No pics, though, sorry, I wore flats again for my boy's piano recital in the evening.



I put on my silk obi belt which I totally adore as it makes practically any outfit only so slightly special. Even a plain blue dress...



And a pink obi belt calls for pink earrings, obviously...



I'm wearing:

- flats - Vagabond
- dress - Corazon
- silk obi belt - Kokoska (local brand)
- cardi - Tulchan
- earrings - local boutique
- bag Cath Kidston



Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!