Wednesday 8 June 2011

One Dress, Five Ways - Part Two

Second outfit of my blue dress 'styling challenge' - pinks and greens, my favourites! I've had this top for ages, but I don't wear it very often. It's quite 'loud', and every now and then a girl needs something loud in her outfit!



I bought this barrette when I was still at the university. I had a thing for 'United Colours of Benetton' accessories and this was 'it'! I used to have a large collection of barrettes, but I gave most of them away - I've only kept my favourites and this is one of them!



Another favourite pink accessory is my camera - it goes really well with most of my outfits as there is often a hint of pink somewhere...



... like this trusted pink corsage from TopShop, for example.



Still keen on self-portraits in the mirror...



I'm wearing:

- flats - Boden (girls' range)
- dress - Corazon
- top - local boutique
- corsage - TopShop
- barrette - street vendor in the capital, some twenty years ago...



To be continued...


P.S.: My boy is turning ten today. Happy birthday, my darling, and thank you for making me a Mum!

3 comments:

  1. so pretty! i adore the color green. PS: happy birthday to your son!! that's us in 8 years ... wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that barrette Mojca! Happy Birthday to your little boy - ten is a fun age:) (My little boy will be ten in two months - double figures, what a thought!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking at your 1 dress 5 days series and THIS IS MY PERSONAL FAVORITE ! You look marvelous. Happy Monday !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!