Tuesday 7 June 2011

One Dress, Five Ways - Part One

I've got this supercute simple blue dress which calls for all sorts of accessories. I've decided to do a series of five different stylings of the said dress - today's being number one.



My first version is flowery pink. I added floral leggings (I've had them for ages but never worn them so far) and some hot pink accessories: a wooden bead necklace, a suede belt and a pair of ballet flats:



Here's a close-up of the accessories:



I picked my brand new earrings which I think are just too adorable for words:



Don't you think?



I'm wearing:

- ballet flats - Boden (girls' range)
- leggings - can't remember
- dress - Corazon
- suede belt - TopShop
- wooden beads - local boutique
- jean jacket - Levi's (it's got a little surprise on the back - will show you later!)
- earrings - Lintu



Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!