Wednesday 26 May 2010

All Sorts Of Favourites

Updated post, finally!

Today's outfit. I absolutely love it (even though you couldn't say that from the pic - it was taken by my son and at the time I was telling him off something or other...). I do love how all these items came together, though. Some people are already spending their days in shorts and T-shirts. Sadly, I'm not one of them. I need considerably higher temperatures to show off bare arms & legs!


I'm wearing:

flats - Camper
skinny jeans - Miss Bonbon
tunic - H&M
waistcoat - Miss Selfridge
Liberty necklace & bracelets - handmade by me
angel earrings, bracelets, pendant...
bag - Barbour
corsage (on bag) - Accessorize (embellished by me)

At the moment, I'm truly and honestly in love with my Liberty accessories!

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit too! Really gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I like this outfit....love the campers and the big necklace is really cool :)

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!