Monday 24 May 2010

Sunday Best

I'm really sorry, but I'm cheating a little bit. I had some severe problems with my computer and I couldn't post for the last couple of days. And now I'm posting pics that I meant to blog - with the dates they were meant to be blogged on!


I wore this outfit to church yesterday (Sunday, of course...). I like it a lot even though this is not my everyday casual style. It's my Sunday best... I feel comfortable wearing this dress but I can still hardly wait to change into my 'usual' attire when I get home. Kind of strange, isn't it?


I'm wearing:

shoes - Geox
tights - no idea
dress - made by my Mum's seamstress
skinny belt - H&M
floral cardi - Tulchan
leather bag - Wallis
pearl necklace - hand-me-down from my Mum
corsage - H&M hairclip, embellished by me


It was one glorious Pentecost Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. That's nice that you dress up for church, I'm not religious and tend to spend my sundays in slouchy clothes, but I love the idea of a sunday best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely, just right for church!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!