Tuesday 11 May 2010

A Bird In The Hand Is Worth Two In The Bush

But two birds on the skirt are priceless! I'm still in love with my Boden skirt and I have already announced the frequent presence of the said skirt on this blog. So here we go again...

Yesterday's outfit. Check the boots! And it's 'the merry month of May'! I can't help it, the temperatures are really low for this time of year and despite my undying affection for this pair of boots I honestly wouldn't mind if I were able to wear flats just a teeny weeny bit more often. Ah well...

I'm wearing:

boots - Humanic
tights - Polzela (local brand)
skirt - Boden
mustard top - Mana
turquoise top - Laura Ashley
belt - H&M
angel pendant, earrings, bracelets
Liberty bangles (I made some more, post to follow!)

See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Thank heavebs for boots and lovely skirts just like yours., It is still v cold here too. For May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is one special skirt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!