Monday 17 May 2010

Art Swap!

Yay, I'm participating in an Art Swap, courtesy of the lovely Franca from Orangesandapples! What I need to do is make something (anything I like as long as it's handmade – I do that, you know!), find six people to do the same, and send my contribution to an address provided by Franca.

I'm asking six bloggers to participate – I'll leave a comment on your blog or send you an email. Please please please join the fun!


I've picked:

Alison from Tweed Thoughts
Janet from The Empty Nest
'Angel' from Kissed By An Angel
'Teena' from Kitschen Pink
'Teeny' from Teeny And Yet Not Teeny At All
Aileen from Aileen Clarke Crafts


Details:

STEP 1:
Make one work of art/craft and send it to the person whose name is listed under #1.

STEP 2:
Contact six other friends/bloggers and invite them to participate in this art swap. Let them know that they just need to send out one piece of art. It can be anything you can make: a little drawing, a print, a comic, a photo, a felted creation; whatever fits your niche and mood, and can be dropped in the mail within a week or two.

Once people agree to participate, delete the name and address listed on #1, replace it with #2's details ( in this case my details... ), then list your name and address under #2. Send it out as an email.


That's it! We should all have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!