Tuesday 25 May 2010

Agatha For My Girl

Another 'cheating' post - it's a day late. Oh well...

Some time ago I told you about my obsession with the Spanish designer Agatha Ruiz de la Prada. I still love what she does and I'm always happy when I find her designs in Slovenian shops.


The other day, on one of my trips to the capital, I spotted these beauties in a large outlet store just outside the city. I immediately asked my little girl over the phone 'Would you like to wear pink sandals with flowers this summer?' Being a girly girl (my girl) she gave me an enthusiastic 'Yes!' Obviously she doesn't mind that the sandals are not the latest collection... and neither do I, considering the outlet price...


I grabbed her size and took a good look around the boxes if there happened to be a size 4 pair around anywhere... (Un)Fortunately, there wasn't!


Like mother, like daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!