Saturday 22 May 2010

Pink Butterflies

Yesterday's outfit. One of my favourite dresses. I bought it for my friend's wedding last year. Styled as seen on the bottom pic, on the left.

I wear it a lot but somehow it hasn't found its way on the blog yet (well, actually, I wore it here, at my birthday party for the girlfriends). These days I put it over my skinny jeans and if it's cold I add the green Boden coat or my fake leather jacket.

I'm wearing:

sneakers - Adidas
skinny jeans - Miss Bonbon
dress - Ivko
white top - Get
wooden beads - TwoWay
corsage (on beads) - TopShop
angel earrings & bracelets
Liberty bracelet
TreeTwist bracelet


My friend's wedding, 13 June 2009.

2 comments:

  1. I love everything about the dress and it is so you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous - I love it worn with a bit of layering too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!