Saturday 29 May 2010

Summer's Coming

I can feel it! I'm still wearing tights, though... And not only because these are really gorgeous... The weather has been lovely in the last few days, despite the occasional showers. I'm really enjoying the outdoors.

After shopping for the necessary ingredients with my girl in the morning (and spending some time sitting outside the local cafe sipping a latte with my Mum & Dad) I spent today's afternoon baking all sorts of goodies for tomorrow's big day - it's my boy's First Holy Communion! I made some brownies, Jamie Oliver's 'Lovely Lemon Curdy Pud' (it's oh so yummy!) and a lovely strawberries & cream sponge cake. Pics to follow!

I'm wearing:

flats - Boden (girls' range)
tights - Calzedonia
bermudas - H&M
pink suede belt - TopShop
white top - Benetton
pinstripe jacket - Labod (local brand)
sunglasses - Madonna for H&M
bag - Laura Ashley
corsage (on bag) - TopShop
angel brooch & self-made bow
earrings - Etsy (BeadsByEvelyn, embellished by me)

Looking forward to tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh great summer outfit...I lvoe bodens stuff and the belt is really lovely...great colours

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!