Monday 29 March 2010

Calling Joanna!

Hi, my dear blogging friends. I'm sorry for the lack of posts recently (well, to be honest, one post). I meant to blog last Friday, as I finally got round to crafting my sweet Harris Tweed ladybird but I couldn't download the pics from my camera. There must be something wrong with my card reader. My husband was out of town for the weekend so there was no one around to help me! As soon as I sort that out I promise to post about my lovely new Tweedie Softie. It was pure joy to craft it, exactly what I needed on Friday evening!

We celebrated Palm Sunday yesterday. We traditionally bring bunches of spring flowers and pussy willow and ivy and olive tree branches to church for the blessing - I'll post about those as well once I can download the pics. For now, here's a picture of a traditional Slovenian 'butara' - shavings of wood are coloured and tied around thick branches, and it is lovely to see bursts of colour at the Palm Sunday mass!

Now let me get to the main point of today's post: I'm looking for Joanna! She was the only blogger who commented on 100th post, which makes her the absolute winner and of course the recipient of one of my bracelets. So, please, Joanna, do get in touch. Could you please post your address to my e-mail: mojca_stefanic@yahoo.com? As you do that, please state which of the two bracelets you prefer - the blue one or the blue-cream-pink one. As soon as I get your address I'll put your presie in the post!

Have a lovely week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!