Thursday 4 March 2010

Spring Capsule Wardrobe Challenge Day Four

Yay, we're doing the challenge for two more days! Jane suggested on her blog to stretch our outfits over the weekend as well - I'm all for it! I realise that some bloggers have a problem with not having added any casual items into their ten-item selection, which makes it difficult for them to complete a weekend outfit. I work from home, though, so my outfits are always on the casual side and I will definitely be able to put together two more for Saturday and Sunday. I'm really looking forward to that, I've been thinking about the possibilities since this morning! And I've come up with an idea or two...

I wanted to wear the top part of today's outfit on Tuesday (plus the tights), only with the camel corduroy skirt. But, having taken one look at myself in the mirror, I decided it wasn't quite right. I pictured it with this jeans skirt and it felt better. It does feel better! I love how the turquoise top peeps out at the bottom of the cardi and how it complements the tights.

I'm glad to be taking part in this challenge, at least there's something for me to look forward to, since the weather here in Slovenia has gone back to winter... It's snowing again today! Many of you pointed out that you could already smell the spring - just around the corner... I could, too, and I was ready to pack my winter coats away. Alas, no such luck!

1 comment:

  1. These colours look great together! Many apologies Mojca, it may be Monday before I can post off the kit & pincushion - hope this is OK! Things have gone a bit mad this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!