Monday 8 March 2010

Spring Capsule Wardrobe Challenge Days Six & Seven

I'm in a bit of a hurry tonight, off to the choir practice, so more or less just the pics of the weekend outfits.

This is Saturday. The weather seems lovely, right? It was NOT. It was freezing outside. I only managed about two minutes without my coat, hat, scarf and handwarmers...


I allowed myself to add one accessory, as I started with three last Monday: I borrowed it from my Mum, this oh-so-gorgeous-I've-been-in-love-with-it-forever Laura Ashley scarf she bought in London about sixteen years ago. I adore it, it's the only thing I ask her to put my name on in her will (not that I want to own it any time soon, though...).

As I said, on Sunday I partly repeated my Wednesday outfit. Which I actually liked even more...



I promise to do a reflection on the Challenge and my outfits tomorrow. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to end the week. A great capsule. The scarf is very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mixture of colours, fabrics and patterns - great! Your little parcel is now in the post, hope it arrives safely! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!