Friday 5 March 2010

Spring Capsule Wardrobe Challenge Day Five

This was supposed to be the last day of the challenge but... Saturday and Sunday are on as well! I'm still enjoying the mixing and the matching, but I've already picked my favourite outfit of the last five days - I'm planning to partly recreate it on Sunday; I'm not telling you which day, though, you'll just have to wait and see!

I won't be posting over the weekend, I'll show you my Saturday & Sunday outfits on Monday. Enjoy the days off and I'll see you next week!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - I love the colour of the sweater. I look forward to Monday and seeing what you wore. Have a great weekend and thanks for taking part.
    Janex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colour combinations! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!