Wednesday 14 October 2009

How Time Flies!



My, oh my, it's been a week since my last post! I must admit that I haven't been taking photos of my outfits regularly in the last few days, so today I can only show you my outfit from last Thursday (a trip to Ljubljana to visit a dear friend) and yesterday's outfit (usual day, working from home, spending the afternoon with the children...).

The top photo shows yesterday's outfit:

grey top: Mana
turquoise top: Laura Ashley
leather belt: H&M
bermuda shorts: Garcia Jeans
tights: local brand
leather boots: Bata
bag: Mango
corsage on bag: Etsy (from the lovely Franca of Oranges & Apples; thanks!)
necklace: Haba (it's German; they make lovely wooden toys for children and absolutely gorgeous jewellery for little girls...)
bracelet (with angels!): hand-made by me; a more detailed photo to follow...

The bottom photo shows last Thursday's outfit:

plum top (underneath): H&M
green top: Madonna for girls (not THE Madonna, I take it)
jacket: Tom Tailor
angel brooch on jacket: 10th wedding anniversary gift from my husband; my first angel brooch EVER!
skirt: Labod (local brand; the skirt used to be longer, far below the knees, but I had it shortened and prefer it this way)
scarf: H&M
green fishnets: local brand
shoes: Italian brand

I forgot to mention in the previous posts, but all my photos are clickable if you wish to see a larger version. I hope I will manage to improve the quality of the photos soon, I'm still learning!

Have a lovely day everyone, hope to 'see' you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfits - I really like the embroidered skirt - really pretty :)! Look forward to seeing the close up of your bracelet - I loved the ones you showed earlier on :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!