Tuesday 6 July 2010

My Cath

I'm so happy that Cath Kidston delivers to Slovenia! Yay! It means I am now a proud owner of several pretty CK accessories (and I'm not talking Calvin Klein here...)...

You've already seen my floral sandals, here's another glimpse for you under...

... my lovely badges! I love these badges, especially the cool Britannia ones. I think the British Tourist Board could put me on their pay-list...

Aren't these just the cutest thing ever? I also very much appreciate their lovely floral 'Thank you for shopping with us' card. Too cute!

Package No.2 contained a pair of plimsolls and three hankies (I borrowed the hankie pics from Cath Kidston website as they can be seen so clearly).

Folk Flowers Hankie

Britannia Hankie

London Hankie

Cherry Plimsolls

So yummy I could eat them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!