Sunday 25 August 2013

I'm Back :)


Wow, it's been a month! We're back from our seaside holiday, back from our cycling tours, back from our hiking trips with friends... A week from tomorrow the children will be back in their classrooms, starting their music lessons, ballet class, religious lessons again... Yes, autumn is officially on the way!

We're still catching the last free moments to hang out with friends, celebrating birthdays, namedays, just-because days... and looking forward to spending time together in the cooler months as well!

We had a lovely time at the seaside, we spent nine days at our usual place on the Slovenian coast, we swam, we hiked, we cycled, we ate yummy food... I'll have some pictures ready for you as soon as I handle my camera :)

In the meantime, let me share my current reading with you, a fascinating story by an intriguing young author - I've only just begun reading the book but I have a feeling that it's going to be unputdownable. It's called The Tiger's Wife by Tea Obreht.



Photo: source

I'm sincerely looking forward to a new blogging season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!