Tuesday 1 October 2013

Not Quite Me

I put this outfit together in my mind 
and was absolutely thrilled about it. 
I was quite happy wearing it as well. 
  



But when I saw the photos 
I was no longer that sure.




Doesn't the black clash too much 
with the soft pastels of the top and the skirt?




Aren't black heels (with no jacket) 
completely out of line?




Outfit details:

- heels - Tamaris
- nude tights - local shop
- skirt - Boden
- leather belt - local supermarket
- top - Boden
- faux leather jacket - Madonna (teen brand!)
- corsage - Lucy Levenson
- suede clutch - local boutique



Still not sure. 
What do you think?


P.S.: I am completely in love with my daisy skirt, though. 
One of the prettiest things ever. Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!