Tuesday 7 January 2014

Happy 2014 & Current Read

I hope you've had a soft and gentle start into the new year, my dear blogging friends. Our family spent the New Year's Eve at our place with some closest friends, talking, playing games and having a wonderful time. 

Yesterday I celebrated my birthday, which was another good start of the new year :) I got many lovely presents - blog posts to follow!


For now, let me just share with you my current reading obsession - highly recommended!

Have a truly great year - I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog posts in 2014!

2 comments:

  1. Vse najboljše! Happy birthday!
    Umberto Eco - sem kar njegova fenica in me zanima, če veš ali je knjiga prevedena v slovenski jezik. I am a fen of Umberto Eco... - is this book translated to Slovene? Do you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (belated) birthday). My birthday is also this month though I haven't really given it much thought yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!