Wednesday 19 March 2014

Farewell, Winter

I hope this is one of the last coat scenes for this winter. I'm eagerly awaiting spring - the weather at this point is actually moving in the right direction! Fingers crossed ...


This was a Sunday outfit. Much liked. I'm not a big fan of black (now that's what I call an understatement!) but grey is a totally different matter. It's rather sweet when paired with red, wouldn't you say?


Outfit details:

- boots - Alpina (local brand)
- tights - from a shop in the capital
- tweed skirt - Boden
- rollneck - local boutique
- coat - a pretty little boutique in Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia (from a few years ago)
- corsage - craft shop in the capital, I made the leaf
- belt - local boutique
- beret - Seeberger
- tote - Hunter
- angel pendant - birthday present
- angel ring - Christmas present

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!