Thursday 12 June 2014

Up!

Ever watched the film "Up"? You may have never heard of it if you don't have children of a certain age (like teenagers at this point) ... Anyway, we did watch it many times, my boy is absolutely nuts about any animated film, to be honest, and "Up" has always been one of my favourites as well. 

It's basically a wonderful love story, presenting all the right values to its viewers. And the image of a house being lifted up in the air by a bunch of colourful balloons, well, let's just say that's exactly my cup of tea.


Image: source

Imagine my delight then when I spotted this absolutely incredibly breath-takingly gorgeous piece of jewellery on Etsy! I know, I know, it's meant for little girls, but hey, who says I'm not one at heart? :)


Image: source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!