Friday 13 November 2009

Pink Hat



I promised to show you my pink hat, didn't I? Well, this is it! I didn't actually wear it yesterday, I had my trusted charcoal beret on, but I thought I'd model it for you as it really matched yesterday's outfit. I love this hat. I bought it last year, it was love at first sight! I love its shape, I love the colour. In fact, I wouldn't mind owning more hats like this one in different colours!

boots - Humanic
tights - don't know
skirt - handmade by my Mum's seamstress
top - H&M
jacket - Tom Tailor
belt - H&M
corsage (embellished by me) - H&M
angel brooch!
beads - made by me (paper beads dressed in Laura Ashley scarf)
pink hat - Seeberger

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree about the hat! I'm not very good at wearing hats but I wish I was - especially when I see this one :)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!