Tuesday 26 January 2010

Ruffle Cardi

Unusual cardies era at Angels & Blossoms? Apparently. Sunday's outfit, worn to church. Another knit I've owned for some time and it doesn't get a lot of wear. I do like it, it's quite romantic, but most days it feels over the top. I really need 'a day' for it.

It looks rather good with 'equestrian styling' - jodhpurs, leather boots, roll-neck - I've tried it and I like the result. That was b.b. time, though (before blogging, that is) and I don't have a photo of it. I'll have to repeat it one of these days (come spring, as I don't want to freeze in my jodhpurs).

The rest of Sunday's outfit is this season's staple - short skirt, roll-neck, leather boots, beret, belt. What can I say? It's what I feel comfortable in, so why not make it a signature look?

Do you have a signature look this winter?

boots - Humanic
tights - Mum's hand-me-down
knee-high socks (in boots) - Burlington
skirt - S.Oliver
roll-neck - unknown origin / bought at local store
skinny belt (under cardi) - H&M
cardi - unknown origin / local clothes shop
beret - Seeberger
corsage (on beret) - TopShop
angel earrings, pin, bracelets
outdoors: coat - Benetton
belt - Jack Jones
scarf - H&M
gloves - Benetton (a gift)
leather bag - Laura Ashley (old!!! my favourite!!! a gift!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!