Wednesday 20 January 2010

Perfect Combination

I love Harris Tweed. I'm extremely fond of tartan. My favourite colour combination is pink & green. I simply adore clasp purses...

Imagine my joy when I came across this beauty on Etsy!!! It's from a lovely shop called janecoe1 and it is absolutely stunning. Even more so in real life!

I wouldn't be me, of course, if I didn't add some accessories of my choice - a pair of self-made leather tassels and a vintage brooch. The brooch is a gift from a good friend and former colleague. Our five-year-old daughters are best friends and they often visit each other for play dates. The brooch is my friend's family heirloom but it just isn't her style. It's definitely my style, though, and I was pleasantly surprised and honoured to be given such a precious gift. I've had it for a couple of years now and I know I'll cherish it forever.

3 comments:

  1. Oh well, THAT is just delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the 'Queen of Accessories' - very cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is one of the best compliments ever! Thank you so much, Alison!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!