Thursday 3 June 2010

Two Birds And One Stone

As of Monday, I'm participating not in one but in two wardrobe challenges at the same time! Fancy that! The first one is the Summer Capsule Wardrobe Challenge, courtesy of Jane from The Small Fabric Of My Life - I already participated in her Spring Capsule Wardrobe Challenge in March and it was so much fun! This time, according to Jane, it's a challenge with a difference.

This time around, bloggers are challenged to create a five day Monday to Friday wardrobe from:

5 items of clothing but unlimited shoes and accessories.

The challenge will take place between June 7th and June 11th.



The second challenge I'm in is, to be honest, not really a challenge for me, but I'm participating anyway. It's a black-free week of summer dressing called Summer Black-Out 2010, courtesy of Sal from Already Pretty! From Monday, June 7, to Monday, June 14, participants are forbidden to wear black clothes. No black pants, black skirts, black dresses, black shirts, black sweaters. These are the official rules of play, as taken from Sal's blog:

  1. Black shoes, accessories, and jewellery are fine.

  2. Workout/gym duds get a pass.

  3. Black can be IN patterns but cannot be the BACKGROUND of a pattern.

I'll definitely take it to the next level, as suggested, and omit the black shoes, accessories, jewellery, and patterns. There are not many black items of anything in my wardrobe anyway, so perhaps, next time, I should come up with my own challenge - Wear Black For A Week!...

I'm looking forward to next week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Biba, I will participate in your art swap. It will probably take me a week or two to make and then send though. Looks exciting!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!