Friday 11 June 2010

SCWC Day Five: Red & Turquoise

For the last day of the challenge I've chosen a 'casual Friday' outfit: I'm wearing items one and five from the capsule list and some bright and cheery accessories.

The pics were taken by my nine-year-old (! Only yesterday he was my little baby!) boy again, outside our block of flats. He's getting rather good at it, if you don't mind my saying so!

I got this Calvin Klein watch for my university degree from my Mum & Dad ten years ago. I pretty much wear it every day but I've never done a close-up before. And the bracelet was a gift from a late friend and colleague - she brought it back from her travels in Turkey the year my daughter was born. She passed away two years ago and I still miss her a lot.

As far as footwear goes, there's nothing that yells 'summer!' louder than a pair of straw wedges!

Today's accessories:

wedges - outlet store in the capital
belt - a piece of grossgrain ribbon
cotton scarf - Oilily
bag - La Marelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!