Friday 8 July 2011

Fun In The Capital

Last Friday's outfit when we spent the afternoon in the capital, listening to concerts being performed all around the city. The top picture was taken by my little girl, hence no feet... :)



I put on some favourite pieces to feel comfortable walking around, plus it was a really cold and rainy afternoon, so at the end of the day I could easily have put on a trenchcoat or my Barbour jacket. I did swap the sandals for my leather boots!



I really love the colours of this outfit, so happy and vibrant! One honestly cannot be miserable wearing this cardi... Add a pair of my favourite earrings and I was ready to have some fun despite the miserable weather on the 1st of July!



I'm wearing:

- sandals - local shoe shop
- skirt - NKD (girls' range)
- cardi - Ivko
- T-shirt - H&M, self-embellished with a crochet flower, details to follow!
- corsage - TopShop
- leather bag - Laura Ashley
- crochet bag - I made it! I promise a detailed post on that one!
- angel earrings & bracelet
- self-made open heart bracelet
- Calvin Klein watch



Enjoy the weekend! I'm off to this lovely place tomorrow morning, for another weekend in the woods!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit Mojca - and beautifully photographed (even minus feet!). Looking forward to hearing about the crochet bag and flower - I haven't progressed any further with my crocheting skills :(

    Have a lovely time in the woods - looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very lively and lovely outfit you have there! By the way, i'm giving you an award again. hope you'll like it!

    http://thealolavie.blogspot.com/2011/07/lovely-blogs.html

    kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!