Thursday 21 March 2013

Red & Grey

Last Sunday's outfit, worn to church. Where it's still freezing cold, mind you. I was all bundled up, though, so everything was fine. I quite liked this outfit, particularly the outdoors version. I love my Barbour tote and scarf, the pair always spices up any outfit, in a moderate way, of course. The silk Barbour scarf is a male version but to be honest, I couldn't care less. I totally adore it.






Outfit details:

- boots - Bata
- tights - home closet
- dress - Boden
- cardigan - Boden
- leather skinny belt - H&M
- silk scarf - Barbour
- angel bracelet
- wooden bangle - local supermarket
- coat - from a pretty little boutique in Slovakia's capital, Bratislava
- belt - local boutique
- beret - Seeberger
- tote - Barbour
- scarf - Barbour

I love British fashion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!