Tuesday 6 May 2014

Archives I.

Oh dear, my blog has been hibernating! So sorry about that. There are still some yummy outfits on the camera to share from before the warmer springy weather so here we go.


Not my usual colour scheme, black, but every once in a while I feel the need to air my black clothes - just in case. I desperately need very bright pops of colour to go along, though.


And the dress is grey, anyway, so not all black :)


This was my inspiration - 
I'm not quite as daring but I loved it!



Outfit details:

- shoes - local shoe shop (no longer there, I'm afraid)
- tights - home closet (old)
- dress - Boden
- leather belt - local supermarket
- scarf - Kokoska (local brand, no longer available)
- coat - Dorothy Perkins
- clutch - local boutique
- earrings - local crafts shop, handmade

I could still wear this to church, mind you, and wouldn't be hot for one second ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!