Thursday 8 May 2014

Archives II.

Palm Sunday outfit. I traditionally wear this coat every Palm Sunday. It sort of goes with the theme (not exactly palm leaves there, but you get the idea ...).


This year I paired it with my tweed skirt and peplum jumper, and to spice it up a bit, I put some greens next to my blues :)



This silk embroidered belt from Brora still makes my heart jump with joy whenever I lay my eyes on it. Isn't it just one of the prettiest things ever? And it was on sale, too, all those years ago :) A bargain!



Outfit details:

- heeled brogues - Boden
- tights - home closet
- tweed skirt - Joules
- peplum jumper - Boden
- silk embroidered belt - Brora
- coat - Boden
- pink belt - Topshop
- green scarf - souvenir from Venice
- green ring - birthday present from my lovely friends - 
so pretty, isn't it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!