Tuesday 16 February 2010

Thank You, Alison!

Oh, how sweet it is to have blogging friends! And from Scotland, too, the land of Harris Tweed! (my favourite...)

I got a lovely surprise in the post this afternoon. OK, I knew it was coming but it was still surprising how fast it arrived. Alison from idreamoftweed made this lovely card. She wasn't happy with it and offered to send it to anyone who'd like it. I did! I loved it!


I really appreciated the kind offer - I will proudly display the Harris Tweed heart in my home and think of my favourite place in the whole world whenever I look at it... Thank you so much!

2 comments:

  1. I love Alison..we are blog buddies also..she is so very talented and I'm jealous of your card..enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thankyou Mojca - I have just noticed this post when I was going to comment on your newest one! What a lovely photo you have taken of the card, I'm glad you liked it :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!