Tuesday 23 February 2010

Variations On A Theme

I wear a lot of the same clothes these days. I can't help it, I really like everything I've had on recently. This woollen floral skirt. My pink hat. Cosy handwarmers. Not to mention my tan leather boots...

I wore this outfit to church on Sunday. It kept me warm throughout the mass. Even though I felt a little poorly (singing in a cold church doesn't help a sore throat...), the softness I was wrapped in worked miracles. Like being held in someone's arms (God's? My husband's? Both my children's? All inclusive?)...

I didn't have a pic taken of my 'indoor' outfit - more or less the same as this one, except that I wore the skirt at its original length. No big surprises, then!

I wore:

boots - Humanic
skirt - Ivko
jacket - Comma
belt (under the wrap) - Jack Jones
wrap - birthday gift from my girlfriends, years ago
corsage - Etsy (rosetutu)
handwarmers - Etsy (Crafts2Cherish)
hat - Seeberger
leather bag - Laura Ashley, old
grey top - local shop
angel pendant, bracelets, earrings

What is your favourite winter outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!