Tuesday 9 March 2010

Reflection on SCWC Week

Right, here we go! I never thought I could manage this photo round-up, but somehow luck was on my side! I can't download seven images into one blog entry, though, so I'm afraid I'll have to add the weekend pics in the additional entry. Oh, never mind. This is more than I could possibly wish for...



All outfits are basically very similar, but it was fun to play with different colours by matching the accessories with the pattern of the cardis. Some outfits came out even better than I thought, and some had to be changed because they looked fine in my mind and not so fine in real life. My favourite outfit of the first part of the challenge (Monday through Friday) is definitely Wednesday, and out of the entire week I'll go for Sunday, which is a mixture of Wednesday top and Tuesday bottom part.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking your time!