Tuesday 2 March 2010

Spring Capsule Wardrobe Challenge Day Two

Outdoor outfit first - this is what I walk around in every day of this week - basically. The things that change are the skirt hemline peeping out of the coat and the colour of the tights (have you noticed my tights are only so slightly a different shade of green than yesterday...?). Unfortunately the pics had to be taken in the hall again - the weather wasn't all that appropriate for an outdoor session.

It was raining during the day in some parts of Slovenia. I was my Dad's driver today; he had a medical appointment just outside our capital and as he hadn't been feeling well he'd asked me to give him a lift. No problem! The funny thing was, though, that the weather in the south (that's where my hometown is) was considerably better than in central Slovenia - it's usually the exact opposite... So there was plenty of sunshine to be had at home and plenty of rain in the capital! But when we got home the sunshine had long been gone, of course.

I'm very much enjoying the Capsule Wardrobe Challenge. It really is so much fun to mix and match a fairly limited amount of clothes - it makes you wonder whether all those full closets are necessary... but then again, my head is full of other outfit ideas which will come in handy in the weeks to come! And I'm looking forward to those as well!

As I said yesterday, I had deliberately chosen these patterned tops from Ivko, they are such effortless and timeless pieces; you just match them with some solids, be it primary colours or neutrals, and you're set to go! The brand makes absolutely gorgeous pieces, have a sneak peek at their Spring/Summer 2010 collection here. Highly recommended!

I'm off now, putting together tomorrow's outfit in my mind... See you!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love all the bright colors. Very cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!