Monday 19 April 2010

Friends

Outfit from last Friday (missed the blogging then, sorry). Went to the capital with best friend. To visit another friend in hospital. Met yet another good friend who lives in London but is on holiday in Slovenia... Friends with a capital! Friends in the capital! Oh, lucky me!

When in the capital, I usually park my car on the castle hill so that I can have a lovely walk into the city. On the pics (taken by best friend) you can see the view from the castle hill - that's our capital, Ljubljana! It's a lovely gem of a city and you're all kindly invited to visit some time...

On me:

sneakers - Adidas
jeans - miss bonbon
tunic - Benetton
shirt - Nara Camicie
necklace - Kokoska (Slovenian brand)
bag - Barbour
angel pendant, earrings, bracelets...

On best friend:

coat - Desigual (isn't it absolutely gorgeous?)
jeans - no idea
flats - Camper


Off to bed now, it's late. Night night, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!