Tuesday 27 April 2010

Sing Lullaby

In the last week two sets of friends have welcomed a new life into the world. Two boys.
Boy number one was born last Thursday. Apart from his Mum and Dad, he was welcomed by a big brother (6) and two sisters (3,5 and 1,5 respectively).
Boy number two was born yesterday. Waiting for him at home are a sister (11) and a brother (9).
In addition to that, my husband turned forty-four on Sunday.
There was a lot of partying going on in this part of the world...
Spring has officially begun!

And this is a picture of my 'baby boy' about five years ago (visiting his baby-sister's play pen)...

1 comment:

  1. Awww.....my boy was 12 last week and my daughter turns 5 next week. How time flies. Having a new baby is such an exciting time. Thanks for visiting my blog : ) Yours is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!