Tuesday 13 April 2010

Hey Ho The Wind And The Rain

Well, something like that. Not much wind, but plenty of rain. Where is that spring again? I realise I'm getting a bit boring going on about the weather but honestly - I'm really desperate to wear a pair of sandals - no tights or socks, please!

I'm still wearing my boots, for Christ's sake. It's not that I don't love them madly, I still do, and they're the most comfortable pair of footwear I've ever owned, but you can't have cake every day, can you?

Or can you?

Today I'm wearing:

boots - Humanic
tights - Polzela (local brand)
skirt - Brora
rollneck - Dorothy Perkins
skinny belt - H&M
fake leather jacket
(or shal I say: faux leather jacket...) - Madonna
scarf - Benetton
corsage (hair clip, actually) - H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!