Monday 10 May 2010

Party, Party, Party

I had a lovely weekend. Two birthday get-togethers and re-visiting some dear friends. A good old chat in English. Scones! Pizza! Some really delicious tea (orange-flavoured roiboos)!

This is what I wore on Saturday evening for the girls' night out. We went to the local coffee room and had a lovely time together.

It was very cold outside. I put on my court shoes and my legs and feet nearly froze. I'd been wearing boots all winter - and it's still not over!

I wore:

suede court shoes - Tamaris
tights - Polzela (local brand)
coat - Boden
skirt - Boden
jacket - Tom Tailor
top - Marks&Spencer
belt - came with a pair of trousers
scarf - Etsy (AliceCaroline/on maternity leave!)
angels in various forms

On Sunday evening I drove to the capital for another friend's birthday. I asked my Mum to make this lovely bouquet - all flowers came from her front garden! She's really good at making bouquets, and she enjoys it immensely.

Last but not least, my friend made some absolutely delicious pizza with wild garlic (I'm not sure this is the actual English word for this herb but I couldn't find any appropriate translation). It tastes like mild garlic and it's absolutely divine (too bad I didn't have any because I'm on a fast; she made the same thing last year, though, which is why I know it's delicious...).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!