Friday 7 May 2010

Two Bloggers' Inspired Outfits

I always search for ideas how to put together items from my closet when I go through your blogs, dear style and fashion bloggers. Today I'm posting two examples of your inspiration. I enjoyed wearing these outfits!

The first outfit, worn yesterday, was inspired by the lovely and imaginative and she-really-has-her-way-with-words Jane from The Small Fabric Of My Life. She wore something similar on her trip to Seville and when I saw her I immediately knew I had items in my wardrobe to put together my own version.


I bought this dress on sale six years ago when I was pregnant with my daughter. It's a girls' dress from Benetton and I used it as a maternity summer dress... I loved it, though! Everyone complemented my looks and I truly and honestly was one radiant expectant mother! I still like wearing my spots - sometimes as a dress, or as a skirt. I've never worn it over a pair of skinny jeans before, though.

I'm wearing:

- boots - Humanic
- jeans - Miss Bonbon
- dress - Benetton (girls' range)
- shirt - Playlife
- belt - H&M
- wooden beads - TwoWay
- corsage - my Mum's
- angel earrings, pendant, bracelets
- Liberty bracelet


Today's outfit was inspired by the colourful and cheerful bride-to-be Franca from Orangesandapples. I love the way she combines her colours, and I like her smiling pics. Her outfit photos always make my day!

I'm wearing:

- flats - Hush Puppies
- knee socks - Polzela (local brand)
- jeans - as before
- shirt dress - McKinley
- vest - S. Oliver
- mustard top - Mana
- angel accessories as before
- Liberty bracelet & bangles

Enjoy the weekend, everyone!

(P.S.: I know I will. I have two birthday parties coming up plus I'm visiting some Brits who live in the south of Slovenia so I'll get a chance to actually speak and hear some proper English again! Yay!!!)

7 comments:

  1. Loooooove your style Mojca! Red is definitely your colour :) Saw Slovenia featured on a TV programme the other day - it looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I really like these red outfits :)
    Very stylish and chic.

    Where in Slovenia are you from? I have been twice...once in 2000 and then again last year - loved each time

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both outfits, red is sublime on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red really looks fantastic on you!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooohh, cool! I love both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel so honoured that you have chosen my blog look but I think your look looks totally uniqie- and what a lovely story about the maternity dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for all your kind comments, I feel really flattered!

    To Laura from SideStreetStyle - I live in the south of Slovenia, in a town called Kocevje, about 60 km south from the capital, Ljubljana.

    If any one of you ever visits (again), please let me know! I'd love to meet up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!