Wednesday 5 May 2010

Stripes (And No Stars)

I felt like wearing these tights today. I love their (just enough) colourful stripes. But every time I put them on (which is not all that often) there's this little voice inside my head whispering 'What were you thinking, for crying out loud? (here we go again, playing with words...) These are tights with horizontal stripes - need I say more?'


But then I see my legs in the mirror and I don't feel so bad (What are a few of YOUR favourite things?). Seeing the pics I'm not sure what to think. I'm not crazy about this outfit. I don't totally dislike it, though. Help me, please!


I'm wearing:

flats - Killah
tights - pricey brand, forgot what it was, though (they were on sale)
skirt - Tom Tailor
jacket - Tom Tailor
shirt - Think Pink (girls' range)
top - Benetton
angel earrings, bracelets, pendant...

2 comments:

  1. I love the green hue to th eoutfit. The tights look great and you look so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look good!!! The tights look great!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!