Friday 27 April 2012

Blue & Green - An Outfit!

It's been ages since I last posted an outfit. Well, here I go again.


I love bright green paired with navy blue. I've had this top and these tights for ages but up to now it's never crossed my mind to wear them together. 


Unfortunately, I only wore this combination twice and then managed to get a huge hole in my lovely green tights. Had to say goodbye to them, I'm afraid... 


I'm so happy that spring has finally arrived. I've finally defrosted (I'm constantly cold)! 


I'm wearing: 

- stripy top - H&M
- green top - local boutique
- cardi - Zara
- skirt - Corazon
- tights - can't remember
- flats - local shoe shop
- bag - Samsonite (at least twenty years old!)
- sunglasses - M&S
- precious handmade dragonfly brooch - Dear Emma


Are you enjoying this lovely spring weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!