Wednesday 11 April 2012

Easter 2012 - Decoration

One more Easter post - this is how we decorated our home - our first Easter in our new house (well, the house is not really new, but it is our new home)!



Front door - I bought the Bunny Wreath years ago, it's from Gisela Graham and I love it.



My little book nook on the staircase - I made the crochet stool cover at the end of last year.



Top of the stairs - some pretty handmade cards & glass Easter eggs.



Another picture of my decorated book nook!



Mini bird - handmade by me.



Easter cockerel - handmade by my boy, a few years ago (with a little help from Mummy...)!



Pink bird - handmade by me.



Red bird - handmade by my little girl, a few years ago (with a little help from Mummy as well...)!



Dining room centrepiece.

I love decorating our house!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a divine Easter you had! I agree, I'm always so grateful when I get to express my creativity and surround myself with beautiful things when decorating house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when I wnet to Austria two years ago how lovely everywhere looked. I plan to steal some of y our indoor ideas for next Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies, yes, it was lovely, and Jane, I'm only too happy to be an inspiration. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!