Wednesday 9 January 2013

Birthday Presents Part I

 Happy, happy, happy!


- an angel pendant from my little girl (courtesy of her Dad, of course)


- an incredibly gorgeous suitcase from my boy (I can no longer refer to him as little; as of last Saturday, he is officially taller than me - for about an inch, at this point!) - he knows exactly what I like (courtesy of his Dad, again)


- apart from the children's gifts, my husband got me a yearly subscription to my favourite magazine in the whole world - yay!


- an angel brooch from my Mum & Dad
(they asked if there was anything I wished for...)


- two lovely bunches of spring flowers - in January! - from my parents as well - love them!


- last but certainly not least - another angel brooch from my Mum-in-law
(same question as my parents...)

What can I say?
Happy, happy, happy!

P.S.: Can you spot the coincidental likeness of the two angel brooches? The same pose,  almost the same dresses, similar hair... twins, meant to be together!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a lovely time - what thoughtful gifts.
    My youngest son is now an inch taller than me nowtoo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!