Tuesday 14 May 2013

More Basic

I wear mostly trousers these days. I'm not yet ready for bare legs and I just can't be bothered with tights. It's still quite chilly outside, though. So, trousers it is.

This is another really basic outfit - trousers, top, shoes, ready to go. I'm rather fond of it, actually. I really love this shirt, it's from the girls' section at the local clothes shop. I bought it several years ago as I fell in love with the fabric. I love the pattern!

I'm also still very fond of my silver forget-me-not necklace, it's a true piece of art - and nature!


Outfit details:

- ballet flats - Buffalo London
- trousers - Boden
- red patent leather belt - Topshop
- shirt - local clothes shop
- silver necklace - Etsy (silverpebble)

More outfits to come :)

1 comment:

Thanks for taking your time!