Tuesday 28 May 2013

Surprises, Surprises (Including Granny Squares & Liberty Fabric!)


Remember this post? Well, I read the book, it was lovely, and then I thought it would be nice to send a little thank- you note with a little something to my wonderful blogging friend Alix.

This is what I made for her:




And then, about a fortnight later, there was another surprise for me in the post!


Photo: source

I got the most gorgeous Liberty Tana Lawn VW van notebook cover, handmade by dear Alix! I mentioned at one point that I really liked it and there, now it's mine, all mine! Thank you so much, Alix, I really appreciate your kind gesture. It is incredibly nice to have such wonderful blogging friends around the world (well, particularly from Britain...)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!