Tuesday 21 May 2013

When Cold In May...

... put on your favourite Hydrangea coat! I'm afraid that's pretty much what I've been wearing these days.


But I do add some marine stripes to remind me of the hot summer days at the seaside...


Outfit details:

- suede wedges - Deichmann 5th Avenue 
(you may have noticed I own these in all three 
Union Jack colours...)
- trousers - Playlife
- stripy top - local supermarket 
(would you believe my luck!)
- coat - Boden
- oversized beads - Oriental shop in the capital 
(owned in an assortment of colours as well...)


Well, let's just wait and see...

1 comment:

  1. Dear Biba,
    I read your comment to Janes post and that you loved Barbours Cologne. Me too and I was so dissapointed when they stopped production. But what I find here does not dissappoint me, in contrary. I like what I see. The whole outfit is amazing. Particularly the coat, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!