Thursday 20 February 2014

Monochrome (Almost)

Interesting colour scheme? It is rather, isn't it? I've nearly forgotten about this cardi, tablecloth cardi I call it. I've had it for years. It's quite a special number, can't be worn with anything. Fine with my cord jodhpurs, though.


Outfit details:

- leather boots - Alpina (local brand)
- jodhpurs - Joules
- leather belt - Benetton
- Breton top - Boden
- cardi - Benetton
- beret - Seeberger
- bicycle pendant - Etsy
- corsage - art boutique in the capital, self-made leaf :)

A very matchy-matchy outfit :)

2 comments:

  1. Very cheery! I was just looking back and saw your crochet wreath - gorgeous! The embellished top for your daughter is really neat too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alix, I very much appreciate praise from a master crafter like yourself!

      Delete

Thanks for taking your time!