Friday 17 September 2010

Black Outfit

Yesterday's outfit. It slightly reminds me of Audrey H. Only the outfit, of course.



I really like Audrey H. I think she was one of the most beautiful women. Ever. With absolutely the best sense of style. There. That's what I think.



I also really like my black Buffalo flats. Unfortunately, they're on the uncomfortable side. My feet are between sizes 3 and 4 and with flats I often have to go with 4 if I want to keep the shoes on my feet. But these are not the softest shoes I've ever owned so a 3 is only so slightly tight-ish. I would definitely have lost a 4, though. I tried it on. It didn't fit. When I purchased the shoes a few years ago the lady at the shoe shop described them as 'so Louis Vuitton, aren't they?'... They definitely didn't have Louis' price tag!



The cropped trousers were my summer staple this year - as I wore black for a while. I love the embroidered detail!



The outfit:

flats - Buffalo London
fishnets - local shop
cropped trousers - Wallis
trench coat - Zara

P.S.: I realise the outfit doesn't appear to be entirely black but I'm wearing a black cardi under the coat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!