Monday 20 February 2012

Capsule Wardrobe Challenge 2012

Thank you so much, Jane, for inviting me to participate in this year's Capsule Wardrobe Challenge! I haven't posted any outfit pictures for quite a while, so I'm really looking forward to this week.



These are the items I've chosen for the capsule - slightly less colour diversity this year, but I'll try to make up with the jewellery.


Capsule:

1. red cowl neck - S.Oliver
2. white shirt/tunic - NKD
3. red ballerina wrap - local boutique
4. grey roll neck - local boutique
5. grey tunic - local boutique
6. taupe corduroy skirt - Brug
7. grey tulip skirt - local boutique
8. grey skinny jeans - Marks&Spencer
9. tan boots - Humanic
10. red ankle boots - Camper

Accessories:

11. tan leather belt
12. red leather belt
13. scarf - Laura Ashley (still borrowed from my Mum!)
14. red scarf - H&M
15. red bag - Marks&Spencer

I haven't selected any jewellery in particular, I'll show you my picks as I go along. Right then, let the challenge begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!